The Cannon School Admission Office invites new families to New Student Orientations on Friday, August 14.
- Junior Kindergarten Families
8:30 a.m. Parents drop students off at their classroom
8:45 a.m. Mrs. Michelle Alexander, Head of Lower School, meets with parents in the Cannon Performing Arts Center
- New Lower School Student Families (Kindergarten through Grade 4)
9:15 a.m. Cannon Performing Arts Center
- New Middle School Student Families
10:00 a.m. Cannon Performing Arts Center
Orientation is for all rising 5th grade students and parents, and all new 6th-8th grade students and parents
- New Upper School Student Families
11:00 a.m. Cannon Performing Arts Center
Orientation is for all rising 9th grade students and parents, and all new 10th-12th grade students and parents
We invite all families to visit the Dining Hall following your orientation time to attend the Information Fair. Here, you can:
- Turn in your medical forms
- Meet your bus driver
- Learn more about Parents At Cannon (PAC) and how to get involved
- Learn more about our Extended Day and After School Programs
- Learn more about Beyond the Bell Enrichment Programs
- Set up your Aladdin cafeteria account
- Visit the Cougars’ Den to purchase school attire
- And more!
We look forward to welcoming you to Cannon School!