” Your life is your message to the world. make sure its inspiring.”- unknown
Day 3 schedule Science drop
Birthdays: Will Yoder
Attention Juniors – If you are interested in applying for any competitive scholarships that require a school nomination, please plan on attending the Junior Only Scholarship Session on Thursday, April 30 during Student Choice in Foundation Hall.
Boys Upper School soccer interest meeting for fall 2015 in Foundation Hall on Tuesday, 4/28 during lunch (11:15-11:45am).
TOP Soccer 2015 season starts Saturday – April 18th and will run for 6 weeks – concluding on May 23rd. All sessions will be held at Bradley Middle School field from 9am – 10am,
with the possible exception of Club Day. For Club Day we are working on moving to Richard Barry Park (RBP) as we have done in the past. If you are interested in volunteering please use the link that follows.
Sign Up Genius link – http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e044ca4af2faa8-topsoccer3
Spring Spirit/Senior Night on Tuesday, April 28th.
- The stadium concession stand & grill will be open 5pm until the end of the varsity lacrosse game.
- Cougar Club would like to offer ALL seniors (not just senior athletes) to stop by for free dinner (hamburger/hotdog, chips, drink).
- As is our new tradition, we will have the senior athlete banners displayed in the stadium and they are free to take them after the recognition is complete.
- Finally, we’ll have some of our future lax players throwing out t-shirts to fans every time Cannon scores a goal in the varsity game.
Kitty City donation boxes have been placed in the front office and by the upstairs printer . Please donate to a good cause.
Sophomores and Juniors:
Please register on Family Connections to meet with college admissions representatives from:
|North Carolina State University||616||4/27/15 12:25 PM|
Did You Know?
* Capstone presentations were amazing!
There is lots for us to know! If you have something that you would like to share with the Cannon Upper school community, please email the information to Sramsey@cannonschool.org. All information must be received by 3pm
to guarantee next day publication. Thanks for keeping us in the know!
After school events:
None published for today