” If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else.”- Laurence Peter
Day 2 schedule Math drops
- Birthdays: none today
|9 points||0 points||47 points||6 points|
Andrew Zelina, Corey Devraux, and Stephen Bennett showed kindness when they helped dislodge an item from the vending machine.
Shout out to all students who help to welcome our visiting prospective students to Cannon. We notice and
appreciate all that you do.
Kevin King showed KINDNESS when he went out of his way to say hello and to welcome a visiting student. Way to be friendly!
Impetus, Integritas, and Humanitas will be having t-shirt days on Wednesday!
Join us once again for Ted Talk Tuesday during lunch in Foundation Hall. Come be a part of great discussions and eye opening videos. What will this week’s issue be?
Students, Staff and Faculty interested in continuing or starting a meditation practice during Student Choice are invited to Mrs. Miller’s room (614) on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11:45-12:00. (We’ll start this Friday, January 23rd.) No prior experience with meditation necessary–just a desire to de-stress and take a break. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Did You Know? DYK
* Student council members held their first lower school leadership lunch on Friday.
* Claire Malia and Mrs. Ramsey served at the ” Room in the Inn in Huntersville” ( a homeless shelter) last week.
* Cannon’s student led bible study is focusing on identity and sharing testimonies every Thursday morning at 7:30.
* National English honor society will induct their newest members this Wednesday at 6:30.
* Kevin Carroll has continued to stay in touch with several of our students and faculty since his visit a few weeks ago.
There is lots for us to know! If you have something that you would like to share with the Cannon Upper school community, please email the information to Sramsey@cannonschool.org. All information must be received by 3pm to guarantee next day publication. Thanks for keeping us in the know!
After school events