” Forgiveness is the key to action and freedom.”- Hannah Arendt
Day 4 schedule No drops
- Birthdays: Logan Ferland
|9 points||0 points||47 points||6 points|
Congratulations to the following students for being accepted into the Western Regional All-State Orchestra . Dom Pelucio – Honors Orchestra First Violin Bailey Middleton – Repertory Orchestra Cello Alex Rose – Repertory Orchestra Viola
On February 27th – March 1st they will go to UNC-Greensboro where students will audition again for the order they sit in. They will also get to spend the weekend rehearsing with the college music faculty and a nationally recognized conductor. Sunday March 1st at 4:30pm the orchestras will perform in Greensboro if anyone wants to come!
Shout out to Coach Rod Rachal for earning the North Carolina Baseball Coaches Association (NCBCA) Private School Coach of the Year for 2014!
Cancelled – Competitive Scholarship Lunch & Learn on Wednesday 1/21. Once the new date and time are confirmed it will be reposted.
SENIORS – Please meet with College Counseling on Thursday, Jan 22 during Student Life in FH. We’ll discuss next steps in the application process and graduation updates.
There will be a meeting of all males interested in playing tennis this spring for Cannon School on Wednesday, January 21 at 11:15 am in the Private Dining Room.
Lunch & Learn: Studio Art, Theater, and Music Classes are changing… Learn How!
Thinking about taking an art class next year? Wondering what to sign up for? There will be some new courses offered so come to this informational session to learn what to register for. New courses include: Studio Arts 1 & 2, Studio AP: 2-D Design, Studio AP: 3-D Design, Music Technology, Stagecraft, Acting, Advanced Acting, and there will likewise be some nominal changes to Media Arts.
When: Friday, January 23 at 11:45
Where: Foundation Hall
Attention Juniors… If you are interested in being on the prom committee for 2015, the first meeting will be Wednesday, January 21st at 11:40am in Ms. Eury’s room. All interested juniors are welcome. Please be on time!! Hope to see you there!
Roaming Fork is coming for Food Truck Friday January23!
Main dish comes w/ fresh fruit/ chips OR
parmesan herb fries + Drink + tax included
- Blackened Fish Tacos (2) fish tacos w/ peach/mango salsa, mango slaw, lettuce, aioli & Lime Sour cream-$9.00
- Ooey Gooey Grilled Cheese Meltdown on NOVA Bakery Sourdough (Provolone, Mild Cheddar, Mild Jalapeño Havarti) $7.00
- Porky Cheesy– 3 Cheese grilled cheese $9.00
w/12 Hr. Hickory Smoked pulled pork & BBQ sauce on Crunchy Sourdough
- 12 Hr. Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich – pulled fresh off the bone when ordered w/sweet pickle and pickled onion on a seeded bun. $8.00
- Bacon & Cheese Blk Angus Burger or Turkey Burger on Pretzel Bun w/ lettuce, tomato, onion, dill pickle & tangy special sauce-$00
- Gone Greek Lemon Pepper Chicken Sandwich –w/lettuce, red onion, cucumber, arugula, lemon aioli & feta crumbles- $8.00
Parmesan Garlic Truffle Herb French Fries Lrg-$5.00
Fried Pimento Cheese balls (2) – $4.00
Extra Sodas & Water -$1.00
#GetYourEatOn – Roaming Fork (Follow us on FB)
After school events: