” Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.” Ralph Waldo Emmerson
Day 4 No Drops
- Student life 12:05: advisory activity for freshmen and sophomores
- Juniors: , the college counselors will be meeting with juniors today and Wednesday during Student Life. Below you’ll find where students should report during those days.
- Tuesday, Dec. 2nd: Wednesday, Dec. 3rd:Humanitas (Kristin) – Foundation Hall Humanitas and Impetus (Kristin) – Foundation Hall
Impetus (Haniya) – Taylor Hall
Integritas (Anne) – Library Annex Integritas and Animus (Anne) – Library Annex
Animus (Alex) – CPAC
- Senior committee meetings
- Halfway There: Ms. Todd’s roomSenior Night: Mr. Davis’ roomSenior Breakfast: Ms. Hylton’s room
Senior Gift: Library
TDWMNBN: Randy Marion Family Field House
- Birthdays: Matt Jackson
|233 points||179 points||249 points||145 points|
Shout out to Michael Baker for being named the freshmen / sophomore champion of the Pinehurst Winternational tournament. way to show your PASSION for GOLF!
Erin Norton, Kate Beckman, and Kierstyn Jones showed INTEGRITY when they cleaned up a lunch mess left behind by a group of seniors. Great leadership!
There will be a meeting for all upper school students interested in doing Track and Field this spring, in Rm. 609 on Wednesday December 3rd, during Student Choice (9:50-10:15). It is important that you attend this meeting if you are
planning on or thinking about participating.
WINTERM 2016 Trip to London and Paris!!
Ms. Eury is planning a trip to London and Paris for Winterm 2016! We will see all the main attractions as well as visit the British Museum, the Louvre, and Versailles! The trip is eight days and will be around $3000-$3400, depending on the number of students traveling and how early you sign-up. There will be an interest meeting after Thanksgiving so keep an eye out for more details!! Please see Ms. Eury for more information. Also, there is a $200 discount if you sign up by December 15, 2014!
After school events: