Family Day will take place Wednesday, October 16. All students (JrK-12) will be dismissed early to enjoy time with their families. There will be no homework, no practices, or any after-school activities on this evening so that everyone can infuse their lives with a little balance.
We strongly encourage parents to adhere to the dismissal times below and to avoid arriving too early to help us ensure a safe and efficient dismissal. We will observe the following schedule and guidelines:
- Lower School will dismiss at 11:45 a.m.
- Middle School will dismiss at 12:00 p.m.
- Upper School will dismiss at 12:15 p.m.
- All buses will run at 12:15 p.m. after all divisions are dismissed. There will be no other buses that day.
- Beyond the Bell classes and music lessons will not be held per the Beyond the Bell published calendar.
- Extended Day and After School Programs will be available from 11:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Children attending Extended Day and After School Programs will need to bring lunches and drinks from home as the cafeteria will be closed.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Please feel free to contact your child’s Division Head with questions:
Michelle Alexander, Head of Lower School
Matt Rush, Head of Middle School
Deb Otey, Head of Upper School