On Tuesday, February 12 at 8:30 a.m., Cannon School will host “A Coffee Break on Nutrition” with sports dietitian, Jennifer Brunelli.
Jennifer will help parents go through a “nutrition check-up.” This check-up will provide a guide to helping your children develop healthy eating habits of their own:
- Breakfast – is it still the most important meal of the day?
- Is snacking good for my child?
- Fruits and Vegetables – how do I get my kids to eat them?
- Making their own food choices – how young to start.
- Will eating differently really alter my child’s ability to learn? The research says…
February 12, 2013 – 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
Cannon School, Foundation Hall
Light (nutritious) refreshments will be served.
For additional information: call 704-721-7185 or e-mail Nancy Rogers, Associate Director of Admission, at firstname.lastname@example.org