Early Dismissal for Family Day – December 11
Family Day will take place Wednesday, December 11. We strongly encourage parents to adhere to the dismissal times below and to avoid arriving too early to help us ensure a safe and efficient dismissal.
We will observe the following schedule and guidelines:
- Lower School will dismiss at 11:45 a.m.
- Middle School will dismiss at 12:00 p.m.
- Upper School will dismiss at 12:15 p.m.
- All buses will run at 12:15 p.m. after all divisions are dismissed. There will be no other buses that day.
- Beyond the Bell classes and music lessons will not be held per the Beyond the Bell published calendar.
- Extended Day and After School Programs will be available from 11:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Children attending Extended Day and After School Programs will need to bring lunches and drinks from home as the cafeteria will be closed.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Please feel free to contact your child’s Division Head with questions:
Michelle Alexander, Head of Lower School
Matt Rush, Head of Middle School
Deb Otey, Head of Upper School